September 18, 2011

8 weeks


this is what 8 weeks looks like


How is it possible that he is 8 weeks already?
8 weeks when I was pregnant seemed like an eternity.
But the 8 weeks since he's been here has gone by WAY too fast.


things I've learned about Breaker:
1. he HATES to shop (typical boy). All I have to do is walk into a store and he starts to cry. Maysa was the same way. Good thing is it only took her 3 years to grow out of that. Awesome.


2. He does NOT like his carseat. Car rides are so much fun.


3. He's not too fond of sleeping, which equals one tired momma. 


4. He smiles a LOT and I'm pretty sure there is not a better sight than his smile. :) LOVE IT!


5. This little man is AMAZING and we can't get enough of him!

and ps - at some point I will start posting about my other children, I promise I love them too :) 

No comments: