October 5, 2010

finally

        well, I'm finally doing this. For the record, I did start a blog over 6 months ago, did one whole post, and then never touched it again. And since I have less than par computer skills, I tried to get to my old blog because I thought it was about time to update it, and I couldn't find it. Do they really delete blogs when they haven't been updated for 6 months? I think not, so I blame my lack of computer knowledge. That's ok, my blog needed a facelift anyways.
          So blogging. I'm hoping this doesn't just become another thing on my to-do list that really annoys me.  But here's the thing. I take a lot of pictures. And I mean A LOT (just ask my husband). My newfound obsession love (well it's not that new) is a little overwhelming at times because of the amount of pictures I take. And I love to edit. I could do it all day and I do somedays.  I keep telling myself that my kids are gonna have tons of great pictures of them growing up, which is more than I can say for myself. It just bugs me that the majority of the pictures I take sit on my computer, never to be seen by anyone but myself. Such a shame. So I guess this is just me journaling my life through pictures. So if you don't care for the blogs with tons of pictures, this is probably not the blog for you. 
just a random pic of our home as we were hauling bales

1 comment:

Cathy said...

It's about time Pat! I am excited to see pictures of your kids (and you).