March 26, 2011

it's FINALLY over!

my little hockey man
What seemed like the longest hockey season EVER is finally over. 6 months for a sport season is too long for me (especially if it is hockey!). I have to admit though, what a fun season it was. The team was great, the parents great, and the kids ended up winning the banner in playoffs. Great ending to a LONG season!





I never thought I'd have a kid wearing a RAYMOND jersey, but ya do what ya gotta do, right?



the team, what a bunch of ragmuffins!

I was so mad because at the final game last night, my camera was having issues, so I ended up getting NO pics of the kids and the banner. SO SAD! Oh well, I know how fun hockey pictures are to look at right?

So now I'm very happy to hang up the skates and say goodbye to hockey, at least for a few months. Oh yah, and can I tell you how happy I am to wash all that nasty hockey gear - seriously, is there a more awful smell?

And of course I have to throw in a few pics of the little munchkin that keeps me company all day every day.





maysa and her best friend/cousin, Claire. I caught them watching a movie like this.

No comments: