May 14, 2012

maysa's birthday part 2

I had to blog maysa's bday in two separate posts.
Not because we did anything extravagant on her birthday, but just because I took too many darn pictures and didn't want anyone to fall asleep looking at them all. You're welcome.
So here is part 2



The weather was beautiful on her birthday
so we went to Henderson park and Jimmy went and picked up pizza for us. We're pretty high class like that.
The kids had a blast!







And I promise my husband did not kill anyone after this pic.
If it's not obvious from his facial expression, he just loves  getting his picture taken ;)

Another attempt at a picture of all 5 kids.
Heaven forbid they might all be looking normal (heck I would be happy if they were all just looking!)
for once!!





1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hahaha love the picture of jimmy! You should crop it and put it in the Nelson calendar. Sooo funny.