February 9, 2012

cattle drive



I know I've been pretty pathetic in the blogging department.
And I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore.
Life with 5 kids and pinterest has proven to be somewhat busy :)

Anyways, so during Christmas holidays, we had to move some cattle closer to home to get ready for calving season.
The hubs likes to do that when the kids are off school-
it's like having 3 hired men in his own house :)
And the kids (and me) LOVE it!


I can hardly believe that these pictures were taken in January.
The weather has been down right freaky this year.
But I'm not complaining one single bit.


the hubs in action.
There's something about a man on a horse.
Mmmmmm.
Love it.







2 comments:

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Awesome pictures! I read and I always love your updates. I think you should come down to ut for women's conference. My mom, Michelle and I are all going. We can't wait!

Debbie said...

I still read your blog pats so keep posting cute pics! And I agree with Melanie, you need to come!