May 26, 2011

my maysa


this little girl had a birthday.
And she's now a 4 year old.
I'm not gonna lie - I'm a little depressed about it.
I wish she could just be frozen at this age forever.


there's something about this kid that makes me want
10 more of her.
She goes to preschool next year, and I seriously have toyed with the thought of not sending her,
just so I can have her all to myself for 1 more year.
But I know she'll love it and she is SOO excited and ready.


we've been kind of attached at the hip these last 4 years, 
so it's gonna be an adjustment.
For me, not her.

so what can I say about my Maysa.
She is hu-lar-i-ous!! 
She keeps me laughing all day long.
I am NOT a morning person, but for some reason,
the second I see her in the morning, 
my mood completely changes.
And I kinda crave her when I'm not with her.


I know, I know, cut the umbilical cord already.
I just can't help it, she has this effect on me.
It's funny how when my older 3 were this age, 
I was so excited for them to reach the next stage and get older.
But now, I just want time to stop, 
and keep them this age forever.
I'm not gonna be a very happy empty nester, I'm guessing.


This little girl taught herself how to ride a 2-wheeler about 
a month ago. 
She just got on a bike and rode it. 
And that is pretty much all she does now, every day all day.



She is such a farm girl and LOVES to go to work with her daddy.
Her favorite toys are probably her toy horses,
which she has to take everywhere she goes.
She is such a sweetie and I can't seem to get enough of her hugs and kisses.
She LOVES babies.
I think her baby brother is gonna get mauled.


It's so fun to see the 3 olders with Maysa.
They completely ADORE her.

all the kids on maysa's birthday.
(Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that Gracie looks homeless.
She's not quite into her looks yet).

So happy birthday my sweet Maysa,
WE LOVE YOU TO PEICES!!

No comments: